To apply for the scholarship contest, applicants must submit a 700+ word essay on the following topic:
The Positive Impact Lawyers Have Made on Society in the United States – Essay should cover the contributions attorneys have made to US society such as civil rights, consumer protection, constitutional rights, or other areas.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by June 15, – 5 PM EST.
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in word format (.doc / .docx). Links to Google Docs or PDFs will not be considered.
- Applicants should include their name, address, and phone number.
- Applicants must submit show proof of enrollment in an accredited United States college or graduate school.
- No additional information should be included.
Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
- Responsiveness to the question
- Grammar and style
- Thoughtfulness and originality
- Use of proper citations
We look forward to reading your submissions and helping the winner meet his or her education costs. The winner of the scholarship will be announced on July 15, . The winner’s article will be featured on our website and our social media feeds.