Gun Laws in South Carolina
What’s in Our Free eBook on Gun Laws in South Carolina
- Persons Prohibited from Owning a Firearm
- Carrying Weapons in South Carolina
- Concealed Weapons in South Carolina
- Open Carry in South Carolina
- Reciprocity of Concealed Weapons Permit
- How to Get a CWP
- Protection of Persons & Property Act
- Stand Your Ground Law
- Use of Deadly Force
- Defense of Others
- Where You May Legally Shoot
- Weapons Offenses & Penalties
Stephan Futeral’s and Thomas Nelson’s eBook, “Gun Laws in South Carolina – Piecing It All Together,” is available for FREE on the iTunes® Bookstore or as a PDF. Based on over 30 years of their combined experience, Stephan and Thomas wrote this book in easy-to-understand terms to explain the laws and your rights in South Carolina when you own, carry, or use a firearm. If you own a weapon such as a handgun or if you have a Concealed Weapons Permit, then this book is a MUST READ.
Download Gun Laws in South Carolina
Read on a Mac or an iPad using the iBooks App.
Read on any mobile device, Mac, or PC.